Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29


My picture today is of my precious Hailey this morning before school. It's so hard to believe that my little girl is 8 years old and in 2nd grade. It feels like yesterday that she was a tiny little 5 lbs 7 oz all cozy in her bassinet. I am so proud of who she is becoming. She has been through so much in the past 4 months since Abby died, but there are days that she gives me the strength to go on. Other times she needs me to help her to go on. God truly has blessed me with two amazing children and an amazing family. We all knew that this time might come, but honestly I just never really thought it would become a reality. I miss my sister every day, but I know that she would want us to go on and not wonder why or what we could have done differently. She would want us to concentrate on the kiddos and what we can do for them. My life has also changed so much in the past 4 months, but I have also become so much stronger and I truly believe that is because Abby taught me so much even after her death. She taught me to never give up and to always always always remember who you are even if noone else does.


We love you Ab and will never forget you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment