Sunday, February 1, 2009

Days 30, 31, & 32







Well it's been 3 days since I last posted and for no good reason other than every evening I put the kids to bed and then completely forget to post anything. Friday night Hailey and I went grocery shopping. I know I know so exciting, but honestly it is starting to be exciting for me. I can walk into the grocery store now and load the cart with healthy or better foods than I used to and I feel good about it. I don't feel like I am depriving myself of anything. If I want or need some chocolate then I grab a 1 pt pudding pack and eat away!! I got up early Saturday morning to go to my WW meeting and weigh in. I was really looking forward to weigh in because I thought I had lost 2 maybe 3 lbs, but I only lost 1 lb last week. Oh well! My little monthly friend came along late Friday night so I was told that has a lot to do with your weigh in on that week so hopefully next Sat will be better. I still lost 7.2 in two weeks so no complaints here. I got home from my meeting and went to help a good friend clear the snow off the ice on the creek so that people could go ice skating. 4 hours of shoveling and pushing that stuff really wore me out. I'm definitely in worse shape than I thought I was. We went to my aunts house Sat evening for dinner and to play the Wii that my cousin got for Christmas....we were all addicted and went right out on Sunday afternoon and bought a Wii and Wii Fit for me. So much fun!!! I went out on Saturday night to hear a local band....Even more fun!!! Egan, my nephew, came to spend most of the weekend. We went bowling on Sunday after we bought the Wii then took "E" home. A lot went on in the 3 days since I last posted, but I didn't want to bore you with ALL the details.



~ Have a great week ~

No comments:

Post a Comment