Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33


My picture today is of my 3 month food journal that I fill out every day. It has now become my new little friend so that I can track EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth. I joined Weight Watchers on January 17th and have lost 7.2 lbs to date. I have wanted to lose weight for awhile now, but finally got the nerve to really commit to it shortly after Christmas. My goal weight is somewhere around 140, but I really don't care about the number on the scale. I would LOVE to be into a single size jeans and feel confident about who I am. I can tell a difference in the short time since I've joined. I already have more energy and I am enjoying trying new recipes and cooking healthy suppers for my family. I still HATE any green vegetable, but I am enjoying the foods that I do love and in moderation. I haven't had a regular soda since January 17th and I'm actually not missing it as much I thought I would. I got to my meetings every Saturday morning and they are so much fun. Everyone shares their celebrations and their trials from the week....it's actually pretty theraputic. I look forward to Saturday mornings and I don't mind that I can't sleep in with the kiddos....Hailey and my parents are my cheering squad and are so anxious for me to get home so they can hear how my weigh in went.


No comments:

Post a Comment