Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5



Today was my first day back to work and Hailey's first day back to school since Dec 23rd....what a day!! I knew that Hunter would probably have a hard time at daycare today, but it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Naptime was a little difficult, but he went to sleep and slept the entire nap. Hailey had a really good day at school as well.
My picture today is of the bulletin board that I created in my Young Preschool class at daycare. I traced the mugs and cut them out, sponge painted them with blue, white, and silver paint, retraced them a little larger in black, glued hot chocolate on the top to look like they are full, and finally glued 3 marshmallows in the hot chocolate. The saying is " when cold weather draws near Hot cocoa brings us cheer".....The kids just love to see their names on the bulletin board every month.
Take the time to tell someone you love them....it could make all the difference in the world.

1 comment: