Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1


Happy New Year!!! I am so ready to start a new year and see what God has in store for our family in 2009. I am going to take part in a project for one of my Cafemom groups. We are going to post a picture every day of the new year. I am really excited to take part in this project. This blogging thing is also new for me as well. I hope you all enjoy my very first photo. I took it today at my aunts house. My dad and Hunter were looking at a book about all the Boone & Crockett deer. Hunter just loves anything to do with hunting or farming. The relationship that my dad and Hunter have is just so precious to see. It has been that way from day one when they met for the very first time in the NICU a little over 2 years ago.
Family has always been very important to all of us, but after my sister passed away in September we try to make it even more important.

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Ecc 3:1

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you joined in :) Quite a few of us started our blogs with a picture of at least part of our family-definitely an important part of the coming year.

    ReplyDelete