Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 8


Today was a good day! We woke up to a dusting of snow on top of the ice from yesterday, but there was no delay and the roads were fine. This is a view from the back door this morning. So it was off to school for Hailey and off to work/daycare for Hunter and I. It is so nice to be able to take Hunter to work with me. He loves all his friends and teachers there. He is only one room away from me so I can see him during the day and if he needs me I am right there. We are supposed to get another snow storm this weekend so I am hoping to get some more scrapping done while we are stuck inside. I had a 2 hour training for work this evening so Hailey and Hunter stayed home with Nanny and Pappy while I was there. They all love their time together.

Hope you all had a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment