Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 12

No picture today because I just completely forgot, but I did want to post a blog anyway. Today was the first day of my new shift at work (8:15 to 4:15). I didn't really think that an hour would make that much of a difference, but oh my did it ever. We weren't late for school or work, but I was rushing from the time I got up til the time I got to work. Once I was at work everything was fine. There was a new teacher in the room where I am an aide. The kids were amazing and the day just flew by. This is the change we were all in need of. The kids and I got home an hour earlier so that meant that supper didn't need to be whipped together quick so homework could be done and baths could be taken. Overall it was a great day and I am so glad that my shift got changed.
I will post 2 pictures tomorrow so that I can keep up with my goal!!! :)

1 comment: