Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16


Today we went to the PA Farm Show!! We try to do this every year, but we weren't sure if we would get there this year because it has been so stinkin' cold. The windchill today was -9, but we went around 9:00 this morning and didn't have to park too far away so we managed to get Hunter into the stroller and just beeline for the entrance. My dad, Hailey, Hunter, and myself all had a blast. I never leave home without my camera, but somehow today when I was packing the diaper bag I completely missed it so we spent four hours without a camera. Last year I got some really great pics of the kiddos and every time something cute happened today I kicked myself for forgetting it. Hunter loved all the animals and even got on a huge bull to get his picture taken. I took a picture of the picture so the quality isn't the best, but its the only picture I have from our trip today. Hailey's favorite moment of the day was sitting in the large arena watching the tractor square dancing...lol!!!
YEEHAW!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the tractor square dancing! I usually watch it on PCN, but missed it this year. :(

    ReplyDelete